Also I made I connection with my life. Here it seems that Gilgamesh is feeling exhausted and has no one, when he really needs a companion since Enkidu is gone. Now Gilgamesh feels weak and I can see that he has changed. He isn't the feared Demigod as he used to be, now he is deteriorating from the inside and out. I can really notice that a person, even if he is in your life for a short time, can really change you. For example, I have a cousin that is really tough and isn't scared of anything, even though she doesn't live here every time I see her, I realize that I shouldn't live life being scared of new things; like Gilgamesh he shouldn't change the way he is for something that has passed.
Monday, September 3, 2012
Escaping From Reality
Also I made I connection with my life. Here it seems that Gilgamesh is feeling exhausted and has no one, when he really needs a companion since Enkidu is gone. Now Gilgamesh feels weak and I can see that he has changed. He isn't the feared Demigod as he used to be, now he is deteriorating from the inside and out. I can really notice that a person, even if he is in your life for a short time, can really change you. For example, I have a cousin that is really tough and isn't scared of anything, even though she doesn't live here every time I see her, I realize that I shouldn't live life being scared of new things; like Gilgamesh he shouldn't change the way he is for something that has passed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment